SuperZoo: Uniting the Pet Industry Every Year
One of the biggest struggles as an independent pet retailer is having the time to discover the products and services that can make your store stand out and make pet parents walk in. Find out how to keep your store growing at SuperZoo—taking place from June 26-28 at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, Nevada—where you’ll discover something unique around every corner.
Established by World Pet Association (WPA) in 1950 as an annual gathering place for the entire industry to connect, learn, and do business, SuperZoo is the most well-attended industry show in North America.
Ever since the show began its tradition of bringing the industry together, the show has continued to grow—and boasts record buyers and education hours each year. With its rich education offerings, easy-to-shop show floor, and energizing, fun-filled atmosphere, the annual trade show is one of North America’s premier pet retail events.
There are so many reasons to attend SuperZoo, but here are our top five:
- Sneak peeks at new products: With more than 1,000 exhibitors, you’ll get an instant snapshot of all the trendsetting products your customers will be talking about in 2018. More than 820 new products make their debut each year—meaning attendees are the first to see what is up and coming.
- Deals and discounts: As an attendee, you’re on the inside track to savings with exclusive show-only opportunities to save before the busy holiday season. Who doesn't like saving money right?
- Networking: As the largest gathering of pet retail and service professionals in North America, SuperZoo helps you strengthen your existing relationships and make new connections. Don't forget your business cards. You're going to want them handy.
- Expert-led programming: With the industry’s largest curriculum of more than 80 retail, grooming and animal-wellness seminars, SuperZoo is the spot for business-boosting education, skills and best practices.
- Awards and recognition: More than $45,000 in prizes are up for grabs in one of the industry’s most exciting grooming competitions. There are also other awards given, from best new product, to retailer of the year. Participate or spectate—it’s exciting either way!
To learn more about what SuperZoo has to offer visit their website superzoo.org.
Are you going to SuperZoo or have you gone in the past? Let us know about your experience below.
About Holly Everett
Holly has written over 100 pet-related blogs for Pet Food Experts. She has leveraged her marketing knowledge, and love of pets to share the latest in product, industry and Pet Food Experts news, as well as tips to help our retailer partners grow their business. When she's not working, you will find her spending time with her friends and their dogs, cuddled up on her couch with her cats watching her favorite TV shows or reading about the latest news in marketing, pop culture, and the pet industry!